Liesbeth Dillen website
This statement applies to content published on the domain: ‘www.liesbethdillen.com’
This website is managed by Liesbeth Dillen. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including persons with disabilities.
When using our website, you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 200% without any issues
- Easily navigate the website using only your keyboard.
- Seamlessly browse the website with modern screen readers and speech recognition software on your computer or phone.
We've also implemented numerous other accessibility-friendly adjustments, which are listed in detail in our Accessibility Conformance Report (ACR).
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See more information in the section "Limitations and alternatives".
The website was last tested on 6 November 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was prepared on 8 November 2023.
The statement is based on a review of a representative sample of web pages conduced by:
- a sighted accessibility expert using a combination of manual and automated testing, and
- blind digital accessibility expert using manual testing with assistive technologies.
Compatibility with assistive technology
The June / Karlove website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- in an “Android” environment: with “Talkback” and “Commentary” screen readers.
- in an “iOS” environment: with “Voiceover” (the only available screen reader for this environment).
- in a “Windows” environment: with “Jaws” and “NVDA” screen readers.
The accessibility of the June / Karlove website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
When using this website with assistive technologies, you may encounter various limitations. Known limitations and possible solutions are listed below.
On the 'Keynotes & Workshops', Home Page, and 'Meet Liesbeth' Page, we have embedded videos from YouTube and Vimeo. However, it's important to note these videos, including some from external channels, do not have text alternatives or audio descriptions.
Documents might not work with current assistive technologies because they use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We convert documents to new formats upon request within 5 business days.
Text alternatives (ALT texts)
Uploaded images may not have text alternatives as we cannot guarantee the quality of the entries. We monitor user comments and usually fix problems within 10 working days.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the June / Karlove website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback form (please refrain from providing sensitive information in the form, e.g. any information that would reveal personal financial information, information related to your health, or any other sensitive topic).
Official issuance and approval of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was issued by:
JUNE / KARLOVE
Vilniaus g. 33, Vilnius,
This accessibility statement was approved by:
Groeneweg 190, 3090
We value your feedback and strive to enhance the accessibility of our website. Kindly reach out to us via our feedback form to share your suggestions and help us improve the user-friendliness of our site.