Empower diversity of thought to excel performance.
When do you need diversity of thoughts in leadership?
- Diversity and inclusion agenda is limited to HR or women
- In need to excel the performance of your business and include diverse minds into the process
- Shortage in new thinking and diversity in thoughts at the decision making top levels
- In need of inspiring expertise to break unconscious biases
- Talent retention is a problem
- Well-qualified candidates refrain from applying because their profiles don’t emulate the top level.
Change is happening. It’s happening because of women’s silent revolution that took place a decade ago. But now it’s beyond gender. It’s about diversity of thoughts and new leadership.
More than a decade ago, I started “she works with wo-men” project to encourage diversity of thoughts, and to bring balance in the old male-oriented leadership. Today it has evolved and grown into working for WE and innovative thinking.
As one of the speakers at TEDx Flanders in Antwerp 2013, I encouraged people to go beyond . Beyond differences in gender, opinions, and titles, to truly own leadership.
We all take leadership to work. Because we all contribute. And we all make decisions. So my inclusiveness is - asking all to offer their talents and applaud each other’s - to make positive changes and performances last.
It’s about creative thinking and people-first mindset, a human-centric approach. And diversity of thoughts is needed to understand that what matters at the end is WHO, not what, we are.
Need to boost your business performance?